My Hopes for Your New Year
Over the holidays I was pondering what I wanted for my clients in the coming year and it occurred to me that I would want the same things for anyone in a leadership role. Short and sweet, here is what I hope for you in the coming year!
- I hope that you and your family and your team are able to stay healthy.
- I hope that you will prosper in your business and profitably delight your customers.
- I hope that you can find great joy in your work and create a joyful workplace for your team.
- I hope that the resilience and grit that you found in the last two years remains in your psyche while the weariness recedes.
- We all have frogs to eat daily but I hope that you have as much fun as humanly (and legally!) possible!
Health, success, creating joy and having fun. Yep, that’s about it! If I can help you, let me know.
coaches CEOs to higher levels of success. He is a former CEO and has led teams as large as 7,000 people. Todd is the author of, Never Kick a Cow Chip On A Hot Day: Real Lessons for Real CEOs and Those Who Want To Be (Morgan James Publishing).